Things To Do
Buckets Tour of the Hunter Valley
- Start at Ballabourneen, have a breakfast Moscato
- Head down to Tatler wines and check out their frizzante!
- Over to Wandin Valley Estate, ask for Tony or BJ and try some of their Estate grown whites and reds, especially their Ruby Cabernet!
- Possibly stay here for lunch...
- Wander down to Emma's cottage to see her amazing artwork also featured in our cellar door
- Pop down for a sweet treat to Sabor on Wilderness Rd a great little dessert bar chat to Renata and Fernando, you will love it
- Head back over to Pokolbin and check out David Hooke wines, he has a great Barbera
- While your doing the rounds head along the road to Tyrrell's wines, you'll find some great Hunter Semillon and Shiraz here
- If your feeling adventurous drive down Hermitage Rd and visit Piggs Peake – recommended wines definitely the Zinfandel after Piggy's treats pop next door to
- Tintilla Estate ask for Dr Lusby or James – recommended wines The Lizzy Sparkling Semillon, Sangiovese
- Scarborough cannot be left out – recommended wines "Scarbys Chardy"
- If you're looking for a great view don't go past Audrey Wilkinson and try their Tempranillo or visit their great wine museum
- On the way back head to the Small Winemakers Centre – Thomas KISS Shiraz, don't say that quickly! – Just buy it (Book into the icon lounge and then you can taste this wine)
- If you're still in the tasting mood, try Tower Estate they have some interesting varieties from a few different regions.
- Finish at Ballabourneen and reinvigorate your palate with a tasting on the terrace and a cheese plate!
Disy's Day Out - Girls Pamper Yourselves
Peppers Creek Antiques – "Vanessa has some gems in her store."
Hunter Valley Gardens
The Waiters Friend – "Is fantastic value lots of great kitchen items and are now online" Hunter and Wilson Dress Shop – some fabulous clothing labels
Behind the bottle shop is a great little dress shop called D'Vine, includes ladies clothing and great gifts.
Other Fun things to do
Visit the Smelly Cheese Shop and taste some fabulous Gelato, other items to tempt are some local and international Cheeses and Chocolates. Have a facial or massage at Tea Tree Day Spa at Crowne Plaza, or Endota at Peppers Guest House.
If you are staying at our Little Dairy you can also have an in -room massage please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange for you.
The Very Important Blokes stuff
Choice of Vintage, Crowne Plaza, Cypress Lakes and Oaks Golf Course. Other fun golfing activities Aqua Golf at Hunter Valley Gardens which caters for families.
Try some of their great boutique beers especially the Krolsch
Beer on tap Resches V.I.B's favourite – also Coopers pale ale and a new boutique brew from Byron Bay!
Tapas menu, beer on tap, great Cricket pitch and function facilities
Best view in the Hunter go there for lunch, but book well ahead
If ever you're caught on a romantic weekend with the big game coming up!